[Asterisk-Users] Possible codec issues?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Feb 17 22:22:39 MST 2003

William -
    If it makes you feel any better, I've been unable to complete any
inbound calls to my * server from FWD.  I had one outbound call
complete correctly, to Jeff Pulver's experimental Asterisk server,
but it's been unavailable since shortly after that first call.

   In other words: I've never had calls in or out of Asterisk work
correctly with FWD.  Does anyone have alternate information that has
favorable results with SIP interoperability with Asterisk/FWD?

JT