[Asterisk-Users] Disconnected IAX call at random times

Kevin Fraser kefraser at rocketmail.com
Mon Feb 17 19:02:33 MST 2003

Weird disconnect of a call using MSN messenger as the
client on both ends, and IAX between 2 servers.  Now,
neither server has zapata hardware.  On my console I
saw RTP resource busy errors.  The version on my dad's
server is from Christmas time, and I did a CVS update
a week ago (Tuesday) on my box.  If I want to connect
and leave a voicemail, then things seem to work ok.
But after a few minutes, and the time is random, our
call disconnects.  Reconnecting isn't a problem, just
the annoyance.  This problem has existed right from
day
one, when my box was on dad's lan rather than on the
other side of the internet, with both of us running
the around xmas time code.

I have a P2 333 with 512M ram, RH 7.3, no load.
Dad has a P2 250 with 512M, RH 7.3, no load.

Any suggestions welcome.  (Any hidden time limit
code?)

Thanks
Kevin