[Asterisk-Users] New to asterisk? RUN... don't walk.

Paul Mahler pmahler at signate.com
Wed Dec 31 14:27:45 MST 2003

There are many reliable Asterisk installations, some running hundreds of
phones. It's easy to stop at a CVS version and build a very stable system.

We have many happy customers running Asterisk. I certainly prefer it to my
Cisco Call Manager installations. It's already a much better product than
Call Manager.

I have always been very well received in this group. The help has always
been extraordinary. I had one problem with my Cisco phones that Cisco
couldn't figure out in a week, someone here had the answer in a few minutes.

Asterisk is a new product, but it obsoletes the legacy products. The
documentation problem will disappear shortly as there will be a book about
Asterisk for beginning users in January.

Warm Regards and Good Luck,

Paul

Paul Mahler
mail:pmahler at signate.com