[Asterisk-Users] prepaid app

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Fri Dec 26 15:53:18 MST 2003

Oh, Jeremy... here we goes again...

First:
In that time, Bartosz distribute this app to test purposes only... please
read the list messages... (DEC/01)

Second:
This app makes a rating better than other commercial products (and I know
enough on this, and I see a lot of platforms)... Touching some lines of
code, this app runs like a heaven.

Third:
I know unix-odbc exists (thanks to Brian), but app_prepaid is based on
postgres... Why? I don't know... I'm not a developer of app_prepaid. I'm not
see the devil inside postgres...

Regards,

Gus