[Asterisk-Users] prepaid app

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Fri Dec 26 14:10:13 MST 2003

CW_ASN wrote:

>Send an email to Bartosz, he has app_prepaid. You will need to work a lot
>with C (i'm learning) and pgsql, but is very nice app.

First off he cannot distribute his C API based app without 1) releasing
it GPL or 2) paying Digium for a non-gpl licnese.

Secondly, I seriously hope the application itself doesn't actually to
the call rating.

Thirdly, why dictate what DB can get used?  unix-odbc has gotten a whole
lot better in the last year. Plus the API is lot more forgiving and
won't core your box, if the developer hasn't tested for every possible
situation.

Jeremy McNamara