[Asterisk-Users] X100p problem

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Dec 24 20:50:49 MST 2003

Hi Sean-

I've had pretty good experience with Digium boards - all of mine have been
shipped quickly, and all have worked upon arrival.  Don't have experience
with the X100P, only the quad T1/E1 boards.

You didn't provide much information about what you tried already.  Have you
got /etc/zaptel.conf and /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf set up?  Have you edited
your extensions.conf file appropriately, do you have green lights on the
card, etc.  If you ask more specific questions, someone may be able to help
you.

I agree with you that Digium is a bit weak on their support procedures - the
people are good to work with and helpful, but often its hard to get their
attention.  I say this in a public forum with the positive hope that perhaps
they can invent some kind of priority system to at least support people like
us who actually buy things and help their bottom line.  Some updates to the
board documentation would be helpful too.

Anyway, tell us more and maybe we can help.

Cheers
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England
Email:          scott at evtmedia.com