[Asterisk-Users] X100p problem

Sean Garland sean at siskiyoutech.com
Wed Dec 24 20:30:58 MST 2003

I am having a problem with the x100p cards.  It doesn't matter whether
the card is in the machine or not, all I get is a busy signal when
calling.  The Asterisk box doesn't give me any errors and doesn't show
that any call is coming through.  I removed the cards from the machine
completely and they still give busy signal when dialed.  Any ideas?

I must say that after dealing with the ordering process with Digium, and
now the seemingly broken cards, I have to say that I completely
frustrated and unhappy with deciding to go with digium.  I think that
Asterisk is probably very cool, and will do what I want, but it took
three weeks to get my cards and the people at digium won't email to save
their lives.  Anyway, please help with the card problem as I feel that I
am out another week and this was supposed to be running last week...

Thanks

Sean Garland