[Asterisk-Users] when * start at bootup chan_h323 fails to load

SW sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 24 20:59:39 MST 2003

Jeremy,

Ok, that worked. Thanks for your help, really appreciate it.

Let me copy this to the list, someone will find it useful.

So, If you want to run * at bootup, and you have chan_h323,

(a) then you should modyfy init.asterisk script with the path variables
(shown below) and copy it to /etc/init.d, rename to asterisk (or anything)
(b) Then do chkconfig --add asterisk and
(c) chkconfig asterisk on
(d) Now reboot and asterisk will start as a service

Merry Christmas.

Cheers

SW