[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Quality Survey.... :P

David J Carter david.carter at codepipe.com
Wed Dec 24 10:31:11 MST 2003

My phone's booted up and registered OK but a strange thing noticed on the
tftp uploads.

bootloader.bin
bt.bin
voc.bin
html.bin
vp.bin
ht.bin

The first phone uploaded the first four bin files.
The second phone uploaded the first five bin files.
Neither phone uploaded the ht.bin file.
Both phones asjed for a file called cfg.txt, which isn't there.

Any thoughts on why the phones uploaded some but not all files?

Dave