[Asterisk-Users] broken pipe - * does not respond

Nicolas b.nico at noos.fr
Tue Dec 16 20:57:03 MST 2003

After a little investigation, I noticed that after each call on the CAPI
server, two file Descriptor stays but the strange thing is what they are
linked to:

/proc/15118/fd> ls -l
lr-x------    1 root     root           64 déc 17 04:50 25 -> pipe:[8022904]
l-wx------    1 root     root           64 déc 17 04:50 26 -> pipe:[8022904]
lr-x------    1 root     root           64 déc 17 04:50 35 -> pipe:[8025060]
l-wx------    1 root     root           64 déc 17 04:50 36 -> pipe:[8025060]

I left only two examples, I can notice that this is a pipe within
asterisk that is not cleared but I don't have any knowlegde to look into
the code for this type of error. Could someone give me an hint?

Thank you for your help
Nicolas Bruxer