[Asterisk-Users] unable to configure my Grandstream phone

Balaji NJL bajjeen at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 17:27:22 MST 2003

i hv also added the alaw

> [general]
> port = 5060
> bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
> context = bogon-calls
> ;context = default
> disallow=all
> allow=g729
> allow=gsm
> allow=ulaw
allow=alaw

now i am able to call from my MSN -> * ->GS but the
other way is not
working. i am getting lot of noise when i try to place
any call from my GS.
i am no longer getting codec not compatible error
message anymore. i am
still unable to place any calls using my GS (to my
internal MSN extensions
or to external PSTN).

thanks for ur help,
-B