[Asterisk-Users] unable to configure my Grandstream phone

Balaji NJL bajjeen at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 16:40:23 MST 2003

Hi Paul,

thanks for the quick response. i tried the following
configuration /
combination still no luck

[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
context = bogon-calls
;context = default
disallow=all
allow=g729
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw

when i tried g711 i am getting an error in * that
codec not found.

When i specify only g729 my MSN doesnt work.

thanks,
-B