[Asterisk-Users] CAMA MF signaling for a 911 Trunk

William Flanagan williameflanagan at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 14 10:39:28 MST 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a handoff between me and a carrier going using Asterisk.
I need to handoff using CAMA signaling.  On a Cisco, you can see the
configuration types that I'm referring to on this site as an example:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps221/prod_configuration_guide09186a008019b16e.html#35393

The example of the interaction is the following:

CLEC end office:  Seizure
9-1-1 Tandem: Wink
CLEC end office:  KP (Keypulse) NPA ST (Start)
9-1-1 Tandem: Wink
CLEC end office: KP I (Info Digit) NXX XXXX ST

The call is originating from the VoIP side.  I have calling and called
number in the SIP invite.  For the life of me, I can't figure out how to
pulse out the digits in this format to make the signaling compliant with the
interface.

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

William