[Asterisk-Users] Queue only ringing one agent at a time

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Fri Dec 12 16:20:04 MST 2003

> agents if they're too slow answering the phones.  He was kidding. :)

yes I was kidding... And a group of people are working on a new plugable
agents and queues setup.  So far from what I have seen/heard its going to
rock.  I magine loading a xyz_acd.so for xyz call strategy and it just
becomes avaliable.

So you can write your own plugins for what ever you want done without
touching the base framework of queues and agents.

bkw