[Asterisk-Users] Queue only ringing one agent at a time

Devon Henderson devon at calltrex.com
Fri Dec 12 15:58:18 MST 2003

> Drawing turf lines over useless information doesn't foster a helpful,
> collaborative environment no matter who is giving out the useless advice.

FYI: Brian actually has spoken with both myself and Derek about our Asterisk
implementation, and therefore knows us well enough to tell us to fire our
agents if they're too slow answering the phones.  He was kidding. :)

I would suggest not jumping on someone for an apparently "useless" answer if
you don't have all the information.  Which you never will.

- Devon