[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 Directory - limit?

Steve Creel screel at turbs.com
Tue Dec 9 08:13:18 MST 2003

On both a 7960 and a 7960G, the 'External Directory' will display only up
to 32 entries.  When pressing the 'More' key, there is a 'Next' option.
When you pick 'Next', it does contact the web server, but displays no new
information.  The complete directory has 99 entries.

I took a subset from the beginning and a subset from the end (40 entries
each), and both times, the directory would show only the first 32.

Is this a limitation others have seen?  Should I just expect to deal with
it?

Thanks,

Steve