[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users digest, Vol 1 #2120 - 14 msgs

Dorian Gray asterisk at tintar.com
Tue Dec 9 00:04:07 MST 2003

Darnell Gadberry wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> I modified the exten line in extensions.conf as you suggested.
> Unfortunately,
> It still does not work...
>

> Ernest,
>
> I spent approx. 4 hours reading list archives (and anything else Google
> served up) on
> how to configure iax.conf and extensions.conf to work with Voicepulse.

I used, pretty much word-for-word, the example settings for iax.conf and
extensions.conf that were sent to me in the connect! order confirmation
email, and it worked beautifully from the very first minute.

while I am a little disappointed with the behavior of their consumer sip
service (free month of vp unlimited comes with spa-2000 from
voxilla...only wants to use g711u, grrrrrr), I am perfectly happy with
the iax service I've gotten from vpconnect (well, except for when I
start one too many bittorrent sessions and my traffic-shaper freaks out ^_^)