[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users digest, Vol 1 #2120 - 14 msgs

Darnell Gadberry darnell at binmedia.com
Mon Dec 8 22:58:55 MST 2003

Andrew,

I modified the exten line in extensions.conf as you suggested.
Unfortunately,
It still does not work...

Ernest,

I spent approx. 4 hours reading list archives (and anything else Google
served up) on
how to configure iax.conf and extensions.conf to work with Voicepulse.
Then, I sent
an email to voicepulse support explaining the problem; the reply that I
received mentioned
that I was probably trying to speak IAX instead of the IAX2 protocol. I
sent my configuration
file, and a request to check my account settings in response to their
message. Unfortunately,
I have not never heard anything else from them since the initial email.

Finally, I tried (732) 339-5100 several times and could never reach a
human.

So far, I am not too impressed with the response that I have received
from Voicepulse.

Regards,
- darnell

On Dec 8, 2003, at 3:23 PM, asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com