[Asterisk-Users] multiple IAX registrys from the same client

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Tue Dec 9 00:33:58 MST 2003

Hi,

on a related note: I seem to notice the following behaviour and am curious
to see if it can be fixed:

I have an * master server and a few * client servers. They can register
IAX(2) accounts to the master and receive calls.

Dialplan on the master:

exten=1,1,Dial(IAX2/peername1)
exten=2,1,Dial(IAX2/peername2)

iax.conf on the client has separate entries for the iax peers

[peername1]
context=for-peer1

[peername2]
context=for-peer2

However, it seems when calls come in from the master server, they always
seem to use the last entry (peername2), as if it is only authenticating on
the IP-basis, not on the username called.

Can it be done ?

Florian