[Asterisk-Users] New Multilingual DIAX (0.9.5) available for download

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Wed Dec 3 07:57:44 MST 2003

> > I don't know if this was intentional or not, but my newest download
> > defaulted to Romanian?
>
> Sorry for that. It was not intended to be like that.
> You can switch to any language you want using CTRL+ first letter of the
> language.
> For example, use CTRL+e to switch to English.
> Then it will be saved in the config file.
> If you use the old config file from 0.9.4 then the default at first start
> will be English
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

I now see that your email is from a .ro domain. That kicks me back into
global world mode and reminds me that not everyone speaks English as a first
language. It's not a problem, I just was being snobby about my preference, I
guess.

No hard feelings, just a suprise that I couldn't read the words in the menu
bar!

> Best regards,
> Dan

Enjoy...

-----
Andrew Thompson
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.