[Asterisk-Users] BUG in New Multilingual DIAX (0.9.5) available for download

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Wed Dec 3 07:33:53 MST 2003

Bug:

In the Phonebook, (I've only tried it this way, so far) if you delete an
item, then choose a different item from the dropdown, the delete button
doesn't work anymore.

I was deleting the default entries and decided to not delte the DIGI entry.
When I chose the next one after that, it wouldn't delete without closing and
reopening the window.

Can someone else test/confirm?

-----
Andrew Thompson
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.