[Asterisk-Users] New Multilingual DIAX (0.9.5) available for download

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Dec 3 07:34:50 MST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Thompson" <asteriskuser at aktzero.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] New Multilingual DIAX (0.9.5) available for
download

Sorry for that. It was not intended to be like that.
You can switch to any language you want using CTRL+ first letter of the
language.
For example, use CTRL+e to switch to English.
Then it will be saved in the config file.
If you use the old config file from 0.9.4 then the default at first start
will be English

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Dan