[Asterisk-Users] Does Asterisk overwrite any libraries?

costas costas at meezon.com
Tue Dec 2 15:50:21 MST 2003

I am using a brand new RH9.0 installation. I installed Asterisk afterwards so I am not sure if Asterisk caused the problem below. The ps doesn't work. It could also be something else. I also tried installing a some video package. But I thought to ask here first if someone has seen this before.

[root at localhost asterisk]# ps
ps: error while loading shared libraries: libproc.so.2.0.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

[root at localhost asterisk]# which ps
/bin/ps

Thanks
Costas