[Asterisk-Users] Meetme Recording

CW_ASN - Gus cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Dec 2 15:23:02 MST 2003

"algo" is a file where app write a wav data. In spanish, "algo" means
"something"... :)

Gus

  -= Info about application 'Monitor' =-

[Synopsis]:
Monitor a channel

[Description]:
Monitor
Used to start monitoring a channel. The channel's input and output
voice packets are logged to files until the channel hangs up or
monitoring is stopped by the StopMonitor application.
The option string may contain the following arguments:
[file_format|[fname_base]]
        file_format -- optional, if not set, defaults to "wav"
        fname_base -- if set, changes the filename used to the one
specified.