[Asterisk-Users] incominglimit stuck in app_queue

Anton Yurchenko phila at dg.net.ua
Tue Dec 2 09:16:51 MST 2003

Hello,

Right now I have app queue working with incominglimit=1, there is no
call waiting signal, but after a while( like couple of hours) some
phones randomly get stuck. The * thinks that they are in use and doesnt
ring them, when they are infact not in use.
sip show inuse, shows that they are inuse. typing reload on the console
resets this and they are again available for working.

anybody see this.?

i`m running todays CVS, and phones are Grandstream BT-101, with firmware :
Program--1.0.3.81    Bootloader--1.0.0.7    HTML--1.0.0.18

email me if you need anymore details. thanks a lot in advance

--

Anton Yurchenko<phila at dg.net.ua>
Digital Generation