[Asterisk-Users] CTI/TAPI

Emanuele Pucciarelli ep at acm.org
Tue Dec 2 09:56:46 MST 2003

Hello,

> But to answer your question, I have a friend that does Checkpoint firewall
> training/consultation and he gets upto $20,000 per week for running training
> classes. Not in the US mind you but abroad, mostly in Europe. He says
> American companies are too cheap.

I wouldn't say anything about your friend, but my own opinion in a
general case would be that whoever pays a single trainer $20,000 per
week of training either does not understand the value of the money he's
managing, or is getting back a proportional bribe.  (I'm European
myself.)

Not that I wouldn't accept $20,000 per week - I simply wouldn't pay them
(and, if I accepted them, I'd keep 100% of them.) ;)

--
Emanuele