[Asterisk-Users] incominglimit stuck in app_queue

Paul Lambert paul at digis.net
Tue Dec 2 10:16:33 MST 2003

I've seen this same thing. But it doesn't happen only for phones using
the queue I believe it is a bug in the chan_sip driver. What I have
found is that when a phone sip phone is unplugged/not registered and a
call comes in it increments the counter and doesn't reset the counter
when the phone reregisters. I submitted a bug report on this
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000601

I think this bug should be reopened:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000408