[Asterisk-Users] door phone

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Mon Dec 1 08:10:03 MST 2003

That's an interesting solution.

Caveats :

- To have a door phone and door release would require 2 ports on the pbx
unless you don't want to be able to call the doorphone, or release the
door while the caller is still on the line.

- if the doorphone is a regular phone and uses this method, anyone could
simply apply 120VAC to the phone jack for it and presto, the door opens.