[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk stops responding

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Thu Aug 28 09:58:39 MST 2003

Hi David-

As mentioned, there was a bug in the CDR SQL module that caused a problem
similar to what you describe, however the symptom I experienced in this case
was that the "reload" command would start, but then hang up during the
reload of one the modules.  I was still able to "stop now" correctly
however.   I'm also Running RH9.   A recent 8/26? CVS replaced cdr_sql, and
I think it fixed that particular problem.

I have noticed sometimes that asterisk -r fails to connect to a running
asterisk server after a several hour period of time - I am trying to get
more data on this before reporting to the bug list.  Maybe this is related
to your problem?

Cheers
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England

Email:          scott at evtmedia.com