[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk stops responding

John Congdon john at z1g.com
Fri Aug 29 05:37:01 MST 2003

I guess a field has been added to the cdr_mysql since my version.  The
uniqueid
field.

Do you think this could be causing this type of issue.  I could
probably test
it.  I bet you could make one call (or Agent Login), and once you hung
up and
it tried writing to mysql, it failed and that channel was no longer any
good.

John