[Asterisk-Users] Conference + time limit

Chee Foong cheefoong at inovas.com
Thu Aug 21 19:24:18 MST 2003

Hello All,
Sorry about the html, I always send mail using plain text, not sure why it
contains html.
Yes I should patch my outlook :).

My purpose is to limit the conference call  for 1 hour. After that all
callers involve in the conference will be disconnected.
AbsoluteTimeOut hangup a particlular channel xx seconds after the caller get
connected. If I want to make the conference stop at 5pm I can calculate the
seconds from the time connected to 5pm then set the AbsoluteTimeOut for each
caller. I will expect few seconds off between the disconnect time of callers
depend on how fast my machine do the calculation.

Before I start any major scripting(AGI), I want to make sure if there is a
way I can set the time (not seconds) where a caller will be hangup so I dont
have to worry about calculating seconds?

Thanks again for the replies.

Foong