[Asterisk-Users] Conference + time limit

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Aug 21 09:29:01 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 10:58, Steve Meyers wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 08:33, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> > BTW, what size is  size=3D2 ? It seems to be in all HTML email from
> > Microsoft products.
>
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2047.txt
>
> It's part of the MIME spec for encoding non-ascii text. =3d is =, I
> believe, so size=3D2 is actually size=2.
>
> Any mail client that supports MIME at all should recognize this format.

My mail client understands and even displays it, it may even do it
properly. It annoys me only because it causes the font size to scale
down a few point sizes and makes it difficult to read. My normal mail
font is Sans 13 point and is nice on the eyes when sitting about 2 +
feet away from my 19" monitor at 1280x1024. When I get these font size
changed messages, it drops to about a 10 point font. At home it is even
worse where I sit about 3 feet away from my monitor which is a 21" at
1280x1024. At that point 10 point font looks like a squiggly line, and
my 13 point choice is only legible after I have sufficiently woken up.