[Asterisk-Users] BudgeTone Firmware 1.0.3.78?

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Thu Aug 21 10:29:04 MST 2003

On Thursday 21 August 2003 12:34 pm, Ian Blenke wrote:

> The 1.0.3.78 release was on my recently SIPPhone.com ordered Budgetones.
>
> I believe that SIPPhone's TFTP server has recent images as well (or at
> least this is what I have mirrored on my local TFTP server here in my
> dev environment). Try grabbing tftp from 130.94.123.253
>
> --
> - Ian C. Blenke <icblenke at nks.net>

Hello Ian.

Mine (2-weeks old) came with 1.0.3.77.

According to the web site   http://www.grandstream.com/y-service.htm

It's still 1.0.3.77  and trying the tftp at  4.3.153.56  doesn't yield any
improvement.  (I havn't sniffed the network yet to see if it's tftp is
working yet though).

Is that a grandstream dev site you are mirroring ?

How are you using/testing asterisk ?

Office or at home.

I delayed purchase of the cards (FXO & FXS) from Digium in June/July and am
waiting delivery from the  'new batch'  in early September

Regards...Martin
--
Bloom's Seventh Law of Litigation:
	The judge's jokes are always funny.