[Asterisk-Users] BudgeTone Firmware 1.0.3.78?

Ian Blenke icblenke at nks.net
Thu Aug 21 09:34:05 MST 2003

WipeOut . wrote:
>>I have seen two references today (don't recall whether here or on one of
>>the other VoIP lists I read) to people having the .78 version of the
>>firmware installed on their phones.
>>
>>I'm keen on getting hold of it, but their support page still offers only
>>the older version.
>>
>>Is it out there somewhere, and how might one have at it?
>>
>>Thx.
>>
>>B.
>>

> To my knowledge there hasn't been a 1.0.3.78 release..
>
> GS are busy testing a new release version at the moment so hopefully it will be out for general use soon.. It has to just go through the testing phase first..
>
> I have been helping them test the new firmware and can confirm that it fixes the NTP behind NAT issue.. Which is one of the issues I was having..
>
> later..

The 1.0.3.78 release was on my recently SIPPhone.com ordered Budgetones.

I believe that SIPPhone's TFTP server has recent images as well (or at
least this is what I have mirrored on my local TFTP server here in my
dev environment). Try grabbing tftp from 130.94.123.253

--
- Ian C. Blenke <icblenke at nks.net>
(This message bound by the following: