[Asterisk-Users] BudgeTone Firmware 1.0.3.78?

Ian Blenke icblenke at nks.net
Thu Aug 21 14:51:30 MST 2003

marrandy wrote:
> Mine (2-weeks old) came with 1.0.3.77.
>
> According to the web site   http://www.grandstream.com/y-service.htm
>
> It's still 1.0.3.77  and trying the tftp at  4.3.153.56  doesn't yield any
> improvement.  (I havn't sniffed the network yet to see if it's tftp is
> working yet though).

Yeah, I don't get a reply from Grandstream's tftp site either.

SIPPhone.com has their own tftp site with 1.0.3.78 images at the moment.
I'm guessing they plan on offering tested "stable" images for their
customers to use.

> Is that a grandstream dev site you are mirroring ?

I've made a copy of the tftp01.sipphone.com tftp site files on my own
private tftp server. It would make sense to mirror them on a website as
well, wouldn't it ;) Try http://mirrors.blenke.com/tftp/tftp01.sipphone.com/

> How are you using/testing asterisk ?

Trying to setup a pure VoIP PBX testbed. NAT is causing notable
headaches, however.

> Office or at home.

Office dev testbed, and at home.

> I delayed purchase of the cards (FXO & FXS) from Digium in June/July and am
> waiting delivery from the  'new batch'  in early September

No legacy PSTN for me, thanks :)

If anyone should get ahold of a sample Grandstream tftp-able cfg.txt
file, I'd appreciate a copy to the list. Central autoconfiguration would
be a useful thing to have.

--
- Ian C. Blenke <icblenke at nks.net>
(This message bound by the following: