[Asterisk-Users] How can I know if a user is busy or not connected?

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Fri Aug 15 23:27:47 MST 2003

You're right.
Just some practical examples which really neeeds this feature.
- using ATA, when the phone is off-hook with dialtone, if someone call that
line it "sounds" busy, even the call waiting is activated.
- when a phone is not registered, iy appears to be busy, which is not the
right interpretation. You must handle in a different way those situations
than in a busy one.

BR,
Dan