[Asterisk-Users] How can I know if a user is busy or not connected?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Aug 15 13:54:32 MST 2003

Detecting what type of error or call result was produced by the
"Dial" application has not yet been implemented, though it is
desperately (IMHO) needed to allow the dialplan to more reasonably
direct calls to the correct subsequent context.  If I could code it,
I would, but I can't, so I patiently wait...

See my comments:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-April/009797.html

JT