[Asterisk-Users] '#' doesn't work for me

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Aug 14 01:35:47 MST 2003

Hi,

I cannot use '#' to initiate transfers.
I have tried on different phones (7960, ATA, X-Lite).
When I press '#' during a call, nothing happen.
I have both T and t switches in Dial application.
The transfer function works with Flash key on ATA, but in a very strange
way....The final destination is hunged up and then automatically called by
the initial caller... This behavior request to put on hook the phone
connected to the ATA in order to accept the transfer. During this period the
phone is busy for the caller, so I must use some tricks in the dialing macro
in order to acomodate this.

Any other suggestions to better solve the transfer function?

BR,
Dan