[Asterisk-Users] Extension and phone management bestpractices??

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Aug 13 21:09:41 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 18:07, Devon Henderson wrote:
> [...]

Yes, you just need to link the user/extension to a technology/channel
when logged in, and to a bogus value when not so that your dial will
fail quickly and fall through to voicemail. Also you will want to make
sure your voicemail goes out in email since you won't be able to get
stutter tone or MWI due to the channel not being assigned a extension.