[Asterisk-Users] h323 compile error

Sean Figgins sfiggins at mail.celicas.org
Fri Aug 8 11:48:55 MST 2003

Excuse me for jumping in here.  I just subscribed, so I might be asking
something that has already been answered.  I tried searching the archive,
but didn't see an answer.

I was trying to compile under Redhat 9.  I think I got everything
installed that I need to compile, but I get the following errors:

In file included from /usr/include/ptlib/contain.h:218,
                 from /usr/include/ptlib.h:137,
                 from ast_h323.h:29,
                 from ast_h323.cpp:27:
/usr/include/ptlib/object.h:585: parse error before `(' token
/usr/include/ptlib/object.h:1201: `BOOL' declared as a `virtual' field
/usr/include/ptlib/object.h:1201: parse error before `(' token
/usr/include/ptlib/object.h:1214: `BOOL' declared as a `virtual' field
/usr/include/ptlib/object.h:1214: declaration of `int PObject::BOOL'
/usr/include/ptlib/object.h:1201: conflicts with previous declaration `int
   PObject::BOOL'

I get 10 more pages of errors like this.  Has anyone encountered this
problem?  Any thought what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Sean