[Asterisk-Users] CallerID, DECT phones and ATA

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Fri Aug 8 03:45:30 MST 2003

Hi,

I have two DECT cordless phones (one Philips Onis 6311 and one Philips Onis2
Memo-6511).
The first one is for the french standard and the second one for the british
standard.
Both of them have callerid functionality.
The british one does not show anything when connected to my PSTN line.
I have not yet tested the french one.
What I want to do is to connect both of them to the same ATA box.
There is any possibility to program callerid functionality in ATA in order
to have different callerid standard on each port?
It would be nice to use this to get callerid functionality on both phones,
as the X100P card takes it from the PSTN line.
Any hint or experience is wellcome.

Thanks,
Dan