[Asterisk-Users] Leftover Budgettone issues

Steve Meyers steve-asterisk at spamwiz.com
Thu Aug 7 06:51:33 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 01:56, Brian Capouch wrote:
> 2. This phone does not act like all my others do when I am talking and a
> call comes in.  Instead of the jarring ADSI !!!BOING!!! followed by a
> series of call waiting beeps, instead I get a ringing tone in the
> earpiece which is audible to the other party as well.

If you find out, please let me know!  I've tried all sorts of settings
to make it stop that.  I'd like to just make it not support call waiting
at all on the SIP connection, that would be easiest, but I can't find a
way to do it.  The BudgeTone configuration doesn't seem to be able to
turn this off, either.

Hopefully they'll fix this soon...

Steve