[Asterisk-Users] Leftover Budgettone issues

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Thu Aug 7 07:46:26 MST 2003

I was in a call through an ATA 186, * and the PSTN today when someone
dialled me over FWD.  I got a tone in the earpiece more than once which was
jolly annoying.  Is this the problem you're getting?  I think an option to
turn this tone off is needed.

  Iain

--On Thursday, August 7, 2003 7:51 am -0600 Steve Meyers