[Asterisk-Users] Leftover Budgettone issues

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Aug 7 00:56:49 MST 2003

I have my new phone mostly working.  I do have a couple of residuals
that I cannot find mentioned in the list archives:

1. Is it possible to set the volume in these things?  I hope I didn't
miss it, but I've looked in the doc, the FAQ, and the asterisk archives
and don't find anything.  The displays in the pictures all have more
bars on them than my phone does, and I need a bit more volume than I'm
getting.

2. This phone does not act like all my others do when I am talking and a
call comes in.  Instead of the jarring ADSI !!!BOING!!! followed by a
series of call waiting beeps, instead I get a ringing tone in the
earpiece which is audible to the other party as well.

Maybe there is some config setting that will handle that?

Thanks in advance for any information that might be out there.

B.