[Asterisk-Users] Mosix?

Darran Wilson darranwil at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:51:38 MST 2003

Thanks for the info!  Actually I was planning on implementaing Asterisk
mainly as a H323 system in a "Helpdesk" scenario with Netmeeting, including
the desktop sharing aspect and I was concerned if I would be able to cluster
when the system needs to be expanded to avoid new build outs and additonal
config time.   Thanks again for the info!

laters,

darran