[Asterisk-Users] Two Rings

Steve Radich stever at bitshop.com
Tue Apr 29 18:04:14 MST 2003

See my post about Zhone bug I think it was called from last week - I was
chucking up this same problem to a Zhone bug but there's no mention of a
Zhone in this thread.

HOWEVER I do have Centrex lines from Verizon (Maryland) and most definitely
the lines DO ring about 1/2 a ring when forwarded.

Getting T1 based lines seems to be the answer; but if you don't need 10+
lines it doesn't seem to make financial sense.

Steve Radich - Colocation / Virtual Dedicated / Dedicated Servers
BitShop, Inc. - http://www.bitshop.com - $149/month colo special