[Asterisk-Users] zaptel.conf and zapata.conf for Carrier Access

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Apr 29 21:50:25 MST 2003

You still need to know if the AB1 is set to AMI or B8ZS, ESF or D4, also
which order those 2 cards are in.

So as you can see there is still 3 bits of binary options left leaving
you 8 possibilities.

Good chance it is B8ZS and ESF, but it is a coin toss as to which spot
the FXO/FXS cards are in without seeing it. Of course now you should be
able to read the sample configs, and experiment till it works.