[Asterisk-Users] still problems with oh323

The Traveller traveler at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 26 05:56:44 MST 2003

Yo Paulo,

You should try NuFone Network's chan_h323, which is now included in
the Asterisk-distribution.  It doesn't install by default, so you should
`make clean; make install; make samples' from "channels/h323/" to
install it, together with it's initial config-file.  Don't forget to rm the
"chan_oh323.so" from Asterisk's modules-dir afterwards.

Apart from some minor quirks, it works pretty well with Netmeeting here.
As with chan_oh323, you should make sure that it's configured for
inband DTMF.  Good luck!

    Grtz,

      Oliver