[Asterisk-Users] still problems with oh323

Paulo H. Mannheimer paulohm at instant.com.br
Fri Apr 25 22:53:25 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm still struggling to make netmeeting work with asterisk and oh323. I'm
dialing from netmeeting into a regular phone, connected to my TDM10B.
everything looks great, except that I cannot hear my voice at the FXS side,
just static that increases when I speak on netmeeting's mike. Nevertheless, if
I speak on the telephone I do can hear my voice on my headsets.

I configured netmeeting for CCITT u-Law, 8 Khz, 8 bit mono. On asterisk's
side, this is what I get on the console

*CLI> oh323 show info

Information about active OpenH323 channel(s)
0 : token=ip$192.168.0.101:3678/24464, state=ESTABLISHED, from_remote=1,
RX/TX=8/160, format=G.711U ,

Any hint?