[Asterisk-Users] Packet8 New Area Codes and Rate Centers

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Apr 25 01:53:40 MST 2003

I received a message from Packet8 last night telling me they added some
new area codes.  I took a look at their new area code/rate center finder
page and it looks like the added a LOT of new area codes.  They now have
phone numbers available in almost every state.

The URL for finding out which area codes and rate centers are available
with Packet8 is at http://www.packet8.net/about/areacodes.asp

I have not gotten Asterisk to work with Packet8, however I have put very
little effort into making them work together.  It's easier to just plug
the DTA310 SIP/POTS device that you get from Packet8 into a X100P.

--Eric
--
BTEL Consulting
850-484-4535 x2111 (Office)